If you are looking for a delicious and quick plant based dinner idea, tacos are the answer. Squash tacos are healthy, satisfying, and ready to eat in 20 minutes.
The recipe for these Squash Tacos should make everyone happy because it is:
- Plant Based
- Full of flavor
- Filling and satisfying
- Ready in 20 minutes!
Get your FREE EBOOK! It includes 15 flavorful and simple recipes. 5 breakfasts, 5 lunches, and 5 dinners. All healthy. All delicious.
Enter your email for your FREE eBook!
I love this healthy vegan recipe because it is so versatile. You can replace the squash with any vegetable you have on hand. Potato, sweet potato, broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, and mushrooms make awesome taco fillings too!
What are you waiting for? Give this super tasty, simple, and quick vegan recipe a try!
- Prep Time10 min
- Cook Time10 min
- Total Time20 min
- Yield8 tacos
- 3-4 small yellow squash, chopped
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups chopped spinach
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 8 corn tortillas
- In a large pan, saute the squash and beans with a bit of water for 5 minutes.
- Add the spices to the pan and mix to evenly season squash and beans. Cook on medium heat for another 3 minutes.
- Stir in the chopped spinach, cook for 2 more minutes, until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat.
- Spoon squash mixture onto warmed tortillas and top with avocado and cabbage.
- Enjoy immediately!