One-pan Vegan Chickpea Fajitas are a super quick and easy plant based recipe that everyone will enjoy and take only 20 minutes to make!
20 minutes for a delicious vegan meal? How could you pass that up? These one-pan vegan chickpea fajitas are healthy, flavorful, and might just change the way you think about weeknight meals. Here are a few reasons that might make these plant based fajitas your new favorite:
- High fiber – chickpeas and veggies fill you up with less calories making it easier to lose weight.
- One pan – all you need is one baking pan to make this vegan dinner recipe. And if you use a silicone baking sheet, the only item that needs to be washed is the silicone sheet and serving plates. #timesaver
- Meal-prep friendly – these vegan fajitas are a perfect quick vegan meal prep recipe. Make this amount for 1 week for 1 person. This recipe amount will give you about 10 fajitas total.
- Delicious! – Mexican food is the best food to veganize because the spices make everything taste amazing, especially vegetables!
This vegan fajita recipe is proof that eating a healthy vegan diet is easy, affordable, and can also be ready to eat in less than 20 minutes. So what are you waiting for? Let’s dive into how to make quick and easy vegan fajitas with chickpeas!
One of the best things about vegan fajitas is the endless topping ideas! I absolutely love to add avocado or guacamole to veggie fajitas. If I have a bit extra time, I like to make vegan sour cream, which is featured in my Portobello Fajita Recipe, which you can find here. Fresh cilantro and lime are always a good idea too!
You can never go wrong with tacos and fajitas! Check out these other vegan taco recipes for more quick and easy plant based meal inspiration:
One-Pan Vegan Chickpea Fajita Recipe
Vegan Chickpea Fajitas are easy to make on just one baking pan and are ready to enjoy in just 20 minutes! This plant based fajita recipe is perfect for a quick weeknight meal that everyone will love.
- Prep Time5 min
- Cook Time15 min
- Total Time20 min
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 bell peppers, sliced (any colors)
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1-2 TBSP olive oil
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper (optional)
- 8-10 small tortillas
- Vegan Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
Spread the chickpeas, bell peppers, and onion over a lined baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle on the spices. Mix evenly to coat the veggies
Bake for 15 minutes.
Serve with warm tortillas and desired toppings. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy these One-Pan Vegan Chickpea Fajitas! Share this recipe with family and friends – they will greatly appreciate it! Check out my cookbooks and subscribe to my YouTube channel for more awesome vegan recipes. Thank you!